Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 22

After having acknowledged my state, that was no longer a thing to think about. Naturally - solutions are. And I realized that after I figured out what more I could do to improve job 2 and after I sent the first e-mail to a university that offers a Master course I liked a lot.

I was definitely not as effective as I'm supposed to be, but at least life didn't feel like a total waste today and what I did, I did properly. Here it is:



07:30 woke up
08:00 - 12:00 job 1
12:00 - 13:00 a walk (lunch)
13:00 - 15:15 job 2
15:00 - 16:00 guitar playing
16:00 - 18:00 looking for studies abroad


My sister (who I, by the way, live and spend half of my day with) told me today that she finally read my blog. :) It seemed to her not one day did I do all that I was supposed to, and in her opinion that is because I have too much planned each day ("As always!", she says).


That definitely is true. It is much. It's six different activities I need to commit my attention, time and energy to every day, excluding basic physiological needs like eating, Facebook & Twitter and seeing friends. :)
But the fact is, all six things are something my life consists of at the moment (I can divide it into three wholes: Work [job 1 and job 2]), Studying [exam and Master], Personal fitness & well being [guitar and bike]). I need to do all of them and I can't skip non (I can skip guitar, for instance, but I really don't feel like it, it brings me so much joy).


So, her suggestion was: why not schedule all the items weekly. Like, on some days play the guitar while on the others look for scholarship, and that way unload myself a bit. There's a whole discussion on the subject happening in my head and I'll leave it to some future post, when I have it figured out.
It definitely is something I have considered doing, in terms of modification of my schedule in the future.



Another thing - time for studying. It was completely wrong to put it in late afternoon. I did it because that's when I have lectures at the uni on Mondays and Thursdays, but later on I realized I have the same lecture earlier, too. I can take up those and reschedule studying hours to right after job 1. As the day flows by, I get more tired and when it comes to 6 pm I really don't feel fresh and funky enough to be creative enough to put all the unrelated, useless information I have to learn by heart into mind maps of a certain kind. But, as I said, there can't be any changes in the schedule until the 30 days reach their end. But after they do, studying is definitely happening earlier!


...Did I just sound like I'm continuing with the routine after the project is done? :)
Well, yes. I definitely am. Just thinking about leaving such important things in my life, with such a big volume to randomness is freaking me out! Even this organised I can't make it, how would I ever do it without a plan?!? :)


I think I will keep having the schedule, change it a bit... who knows, maybe start a new round of project! But, easy. We'll see when the time comes.  


See ya on the flip side!



No comments:

Post a Comment